Y LIFT Procedures
Y LIFT® – The Closed Facelift™
Restoring a youthful face shape Instantly without Incisions, Scarring, Downtime, or General Anesthesia can be attained with the Y LIFT®.
The foundation of the face is the skeleton; The perfect shape of the face is a rectangle. As the face ages, the hard tissue shrinks down at the Leading Edges™, which cause the soft tissues to sag and the natural rectangular shape of the face to alter and become rounder and more oval-like.
The Y LIFT® procedure instantly restores the youthful foundation of the face by utilizing the following concepts:
• WHAT ›› Structural Volumizing™ – Rebuild two of the primary facial pillars (maxilla, mandible) to restore the original foundation and shape of the face.
• WHERE ›› The Leading Edge™ – This term refers to the foremost edge of an object. In regards to the face, the Y LIFT® focuses on the leading edges of two of the primary facial pillars - maxilla (top jaw), and mandible (bottom jaw). By restoring the leading edges the natural face shape is not compromised and is instead enhanced and beautified. Balance is key. The leading edges are easily identified and located with an anatomically correct patented device known as the flexY guide®, created specifically for the Y LIFT®.
• HOW ›› The Closed Facelift™ – The Y LIFT® is able to restore and lift the face because the filler is placed at the Leading Edges™ in an enclosed space. A blunt titanium instrument is inserted into the skin, beneath the muscle on top of the bone. The muscle is lifted by the instrument, and the filler is injected to hold the muscle in it's newly elevated place.Referred to as the "30-Minute Miracle Facelift" by Dr. Mehmet Oz of the Doctor Oz show, the entire Y LIFT® procedure takes between 15-30 minutes and delivers instant results. The procedure is performed under local anesthetic and lasts between 2-3 years. The Y LIFT® is suitable for both male and female patients.
[su_row][su_column size="1/3"] Y LIFT® Results:
- Restoration and Rejuvenation
- A natural, refreshed appearance
- Minor swelling or bruising
- Refrain from exercise for 1 week
- Resume of most daily activities same day post procedure
[su_youtube_advanced url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZarA5gjHAqM" width="409" height="230" autoplay="yes" rel="no" responsive="no"][/su_column][/su_row]
[gs_testimonial transition="fade" theme="gs_style2" img="gs_circle"] [su_spacer size="35"]
Window width :
Window height :Requetes: 111
Page ID : 7042
Uncategorized : 1 News : 5 Testimonials : 19 Tv : 734 ALL : 784 Y LIFT : 785 Y EYE : 786 CH YNJECTION : 790 Mobile Slider : 1315 HANDS : 1321 PROVIDER QUOTES : 2210 CERTIFIED Y LIFT PROVIDER RESULTS : 2211 Y LIFT S : 2303 YNOPLASTY : 2305 kYss : 2347 Men : 2396