What are Varicose Veins? Our veins have single-way valves that maintain blood flowing toward our heart. If the valves become weak or damaged, blood can back up and collect in our veins. This causes the veins to thicken and swell, which can lead to a condition known as varicose veins, clinical name “varicosities.” Spider veins are mild varicose veins. Varicose veins can form anywhere in the body, but they are most often located in the legs and are more common in females. What causes Varicose Veins?
- Lack of Exercise
- Long periods of standing/sitting
- Alcohol use
What treatment do we offer for Varicose Veins?
- At Y LIFT, the most advanced technology is utilized in both non-surgical and surgical methods for treatment of the condition. If left untreated, varicose veins may worsen overtime. After a thorough assessment, the patient is advised as to the recommended course of treatment.
- Venefit™ is a minimally invasive procedure that utilizes a radiofrequency device to seal off malfunctioning waves.
- Laser treatment is utilized to treat spider veins and tiny varicose veins under the skin’s surface. Facial spider veins are treated with laser therapy.
- Ultra-sound guided sclerotherapy is a minimally invasive method where a physician injects a chemical into the varicose vein(s). The chemical causes inflammation inside the vein inhibiting the vein from filling with anymore blood. The blood gets transmitted to the heart by other veins. Eventually, the body will absorb the vein(s) that received the chemical treatment.
- Micro-phlebectomy is a minimally invasive treatment that removes large, superficial veins through minor incisions that may/may not require stitches.
- In treating hand veins, we use a combination of sclerotherapy and phlebectomy treatments.
[gs_testimonial transition="fade" theme="gs_style2" img="gs_circle"] [su_spacer size="35"]
Window width :
Window height :Requetes: 111
Page ID : 346
Uncategorized : 1 News : 5 Testimonials : 19 Tv : 734 ALL : 784 Y LIFT : 785 Y EYE : 786 CH YNJECTION : 790 Mobile Slider : 1315 HANDS : 1321 PROVIDER QUOTES : 2210 CERTIFIED Y LIFT PROVIDER RESULTS : 2211 Y LIFT S : 2303 YNOPLASTY : 2305 kYss : 2347 Men : 2396