Youthful facial contours are shaped like the letter “Y”. The face appears wide at the top in the eye and cheekbone region then narrows to a point at the chin. As we age, the arms of the “Y” shape begin to widen steadily downward. As this widening occurs, the youthful shape of the face begins to disappear and like a balloon, the face deflates and loses volume. The surface that was once taut becomes misshapen, wrinkled and sunken as a result of the aging process.
Y LIFT® – The Closed Facelift™
Restoring a youthful face shape Instantly without Incisions, Scarring, Downtime, or General Anesthesia can be attained with the Y LIFT®.
The foundation of the face is the skeleton; The perfect shape of the face is a rectangle. As the face ages, the hard tissue shrinks down at the Leading Edges™, which cause the soft tissues to sag and the natural rectangular shape of the face to alter and become rounder and more oval-like.
The Y LIFT® procedure instantly restores the youthful foundation of the face by utilizing the following concepts:
• WHAT ›› Structural Volumizing™ – Rebuild two of the primary facial pillars (maxilla, mandible) to restore the original foundation and shape of the face.
• WHERE ›› The Leading Edge™ – This term refers to the foremost edge of an object. In regards to the face, the Y LIFT® focuses on the leading edges of two of the primary facial pillars – maxilla (top jaw), and mandible (bottom jaw). By restoring the leading edges the natural face shape is not compromised and is instead enhanced and beautified. Balance is key. The leading edges are easily identified and located with an anatomically correct patented device known as the flexY guide®, created specifically for the Y LIFT®.
• HOW ›› The Closed Facelift™ – The Y LIFT® is able to restore and lift the face because the filler is placed at the Leading Edges™ in an enclosed space. A blunt titanium instrument is inserted into the skin, beneath the muscle on top of the bone. The muscle is lifted by the instrument, and the filler is injected to hold the muscle in it’s newly elevated place.
Referred to as the “30-Minute Miracle Facelift” by Dr. Mehmet Oz of the Doctor Oz show, the entire Y LIFT® procedure takes between 15-30 minutes and delivers instant results. The procedure is performed under local anesthetic and lasts between 2-3 years. The Y LIFT® is suitable for both male and female patients.
NO General Anesthesia • NO Scars • NO Downtime • INSTANT, Long-Lasting Results
Y LIFT® Procedures:
• Y LIFT® – The Closed Facelift™
• Y LIFT S® – The Closed Facelift™ + KYBELLA (Double Chin Removal)
• BeautY LIFT® – A Modified Surgical Mini-Facelift + the Y LIFT®
• Y EYE® – Instant Eye & Brow Lift
• Ynoplasty™ – Instant Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Reshaping)
• chYnjection™ – Instant Jawline Rejuvenation
• kYss™ – Instant Lip Enhancer
• skYnjection™ – Radiant Skin Revitalizer
Y LIFT® Procedures are exclusively performed by Dr. Yan Trokel in New York City, Beverly Hills, and Coral Springs, FL. The Y LIFT® is also available through our Certified Y LIFT® Providers.